A.I. WOULD SCRAP


BJ "The Prodigy" Penn beats Matt Hughes in 21 seconds at UFC 123 wearing a TʻShirt in memory of Andy Irons "A.I.Would Scrap."

B.J. represents the Islands & shows respect; some people told me B.J. knew A.I. personally.

11/20/2010 - the Rubber match between Penn & Hughes, at the Palace at Auburn Hills (the NBA Pistons arena), in Detroit Michigan.

The vid is not the best quality & the guys talking is an irritation of mine. I pulled this from YouTube.  Unfortunately this video actually cuts out the best part! A few seconds after B.J. gets the K.O., the camera cuts to Matt Hughes & you see him mouth the words "What happened?"

B.J., humble in victory: "Detroit I love you... Matt Hughes you're my idol, you'll always be my idol. Thank you... Andy Irons, I love you. Hawaii, I love you. Joe Rogan, I love you."

Jay Dee "B.J." Penn (born December 13, 1978) is an American mixed martial artist and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu practitioner who currently competes in the Ultimate Fighting Championship. In 2000, he became the first non-Brazilian winner of the World Jiu-Jitsu Championship in the black-belt category.
Penn is a former UFC Lightweight Champion and UFC Welterweight Champion and was a coach on The Ultimate Fighter 5 reality show. He became only the second fighter to win UFC titles in two different weight classes (the other being Randy Couture), after he won the lightweight title at UFC 80, having previously won the UFC's Welterweight title from Matt Hughes at UFC 46.

We love you B.J.!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...