Things I love: Soft sensual kisses


So, of course passionate kisses are a thing of their own & have their own amazing, potent beauty.
But the thing that gets me on a daily basis are those everyday kisses.
I love soft kisses. These are kisses that take their time. They involve more lips than tongue & they are slow. These kisses are tender and delicious.
I love that moment right before a kiss when you share one another's breath - that can be completely intoxicating.
I love when my partner understands how I need to be kissed.
Those kisses give me shivers & take my breath away as much, if not more than the hot & heavy passionate kisses. 
Slow down, use your tongue sparingly, kiss me with your lips, apply gentle pressure & feel the beauty of my lips on yours. Kiss my lips as if they are the most beautiful thing you have seen today... not only as if they are the gateway to my tongue. Kiss me like I'm the only woman for you.
Kiss me like you are kissing my soul. Gently, delicately & you will have all of me. Give me that perfect kiss & I will give you everything I have to offer.
Give me sensuality. Give me another fleeting chance at bliss.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...